My last Vactions in "El Salvador"

Almost 3 months ago, my Mom was invited to travel far away. Well, She told me if I wanted went, I really love to travel and take a vacations, so I agreed.

Well, we begin our trip to “El Salvador” we don’t take an airplane, we went in our Car, was a beautiful time between Mom and me. We went the Friday at the 10:00 we take a breakfast in the way, then almost all the travel we talk, we stop the car for take pictures and enjoyed the trip.

In the way we ate our lunch, we was in the car for 3 hours before to be in the border to “El Salvador”, We was near to the beach, we share with nice people and ate with them. In the night we slept in a beautiful house for my mom and me, we had a cozy place. We visited a estate with cows, threes, rivers and the beautiful beach. This weekend was one of my favorites in the life.  We ate delicious food, by the way I taste rabbit haha, we buy shoes and clothes. I loved the trip, every moment but the most important thing was pass time with my Mom. El Salvador has so much beautiful things but one of my favorites is his people. 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Tu inicio no determina tu final.

¿Eres escogido?

"La pequeña gran mujer en la china" R#1